ostaakku.fi is the sole owner of the information we collect at this site, we do not sell, rent
or share this information with any other company for the purpose of marketing.
We know that you care how information about
you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust in us. We treat your personal information with the highest standards of safety, security, and
confidentiality. This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information we may collect, and how we might use this information. This policy
also describes other important topics relating to your privacy. We reserve the right to update or modify this policy at any time. Our last update was 17/12/2021.
We only will collect personally identifiable information (such as name, title, company name, address, telephone number, web domain or e-mail address)
that you voluntarily provide through our website or e-mail correspondence. We will collect general information (such as IP address, the type of browser you use,
the files you request, and the domain name and country from which you request information) to improve our Web site and better meet your needs.
ostaakku.fi obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
You may give us your information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email or web form. This includes, but may not be limited to, personal data you provide when you:
- - Purchase our products;
- - Subscribe to our publications;
- - Request marketing be sent to you;
- - Interact with our website;
- - Enter a promotion, or survey;
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
Use of Information
Before we collect any personally identifiable information, we will provide an explanation for the possible use of your data.
The information you supply will be used by us to fulfill your orders for our products and services, respond to your inquiries, supply you with requested information, products and services,
provide refunds when needed. We may also use the information to inform you about new features, products or services.
- - Internal record keeping and internal cost reduction analysis.
- - We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- - We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- - From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- - We may use the information to request private or public feedback about our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.